Skip to main content

I'm a woman with BALLS!

I love to think of myself as a woman with balls.  Pardon me but I use this figuratively and I'll tell you why. You see my reference to the male organ is not to objectify men or an attempt to be distasteful but to talk of their rather unique brain (another organ).To you ladies out there, do you sometimes ask, ‘why am I a woman?’ This is not my take on the never-ending superiority battle of the sexes or about sexual orientation. For me, this is part of the journey to self-discovery.

Does anyone have an answer to such questions? Who are you? Why are you a man or woman? Et cetera. Please give me a call!As a teenager, I really didn’t like the male species. What I believed then was that every boy’s objective was to get in a girl’s pants and maybe brag about it later to colleagues often with a lot of embellishments. What schmucks! Ah well! Fast forward, now most of these fears seems to have changed.I must say, I am fascinated by a man’s brain. It’s sexy! Don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that of a woman’s. Of course the brain is believed by many to be a miraculous organ and I agree. My attraction has got to do with how it works and I have been investing in learning all I can about the male brain.This is my unscientific analysis about the opposite sex. Men are goal oriented, strategic, tactical, accurate, restrained and patient (there’s more). Oh yes they are perfect hunters, and they do catch game (lol). It takes a lot for the hunter to observe game from afar, narrow down, devise a plan to take it down, lie in wait for that impeccable attack and when the time is right go in for the kill. I have more synonyms for my hunter friends - chess players, military strategist, tactician, we could go on and on.

I’ve been yapping about men and their sexy brains but I love being a woman. Women are great managers/decision makers, care givers, problem solvers, and creatures of beauty. Enough said.I am a woman. I don’t know why, God does. What kind of man would I have been? I don’t know and couldn’t be bothered but sometimes I like to pick up certain traits of men to help me fight my battles in life’s journey.

Can I have it all? You tell me.I am a woman, and no ordinary one! I am a woman with BALLS.

Keep the fire burning!Xoxo-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD THINKING DAY: PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP!

Did you know World thinking day was observed across the world yesterday? Well of course, not everyone would know about it but that doesn’t downplay its significance. This day is especially celebrated annually on February 22 by all Girl Guides and Girl Scouts. So for a developing nation like Ghana what does this day mean to us? I sampled some interesting views from the streets. While some opined that as Ghanaians we were thinking others disagreed. The former group speaks out about the problem being implementation and not the lack of creative ideas from critical thinking. For the latter we cannot be thinking if we are plighted as a nation with the most fundamental problems. They argue we are still struggling with our basic needs. Here are some more interesting opinions I gathered; “we must think outside the box and/or try finishing our thinking within the box, avoid thinking about trivialities and confusing worrying for thinking”. So are you thinking? Is Ghana a thinking nation? Renowne...

TEKURA thrills ghanaians at Furnidec fair

Tekura is an emerging brand in the furniture and decor industry.Tekura produces unique and exquisite handcrafted furniture, home accessories and  decorative pieces for local and international markets. At the just ended National Furniture & Decor Fair organized by Xodus communications Tekura stood out as one of many if not the only company with its products uniquely made in Ghana. Visitors passing through admired the unique and beautiful furniture and accessories displayed at the Tekura stand. The great thing about Tekura is their multipurpose products which can fit in every part of the home or office or wherever one desires. Tekura is making Ghana proud with their made in Ghana stools, tables benches, masks, consoles, , mirrors,etc. promoting African art and culture through innovation and creativity. Lets take a quick look at Tekura's background. Tekura was founded in 2000 by husband and wife, Mr. Emmanuel Kweku Forson and Mrs. Josephine Mensah Forson. ...

KILLER ROADS

Killer roads is my first ever documentary that i produced as a broadcast journalist working at Joyfm (an Accra based radio station). So what's the feeling? i don't know...mixed feelings? After the hustle and bustle beside relief, what else? one thing i know is that i am proud of it, after all Killer Roads is my achievement and i'm thankful to god for it. The whole experience of getting into people's lives, their privacy, insecurities,pains,joy is a humbling experience. They are not just anybodys , they are victims of road crashes. So what went into putting together this work? I know it was not my effort only and that's the Joy news team spirit.But life can sometimes be a tough and you would have to fight for what is yours. in the end you become a warrior, so that's not so bad. Back to my queation, sleepless nights and long hours of work, disappointments, frustrations etc...all these brought to life Killer Roads. As a young journalist learning the ropes of ...